Some Wikileaks about Libya & Syria
1. France pushed for invading Libya in 2011 because they wanted to “gain a greater share of Libyan oil production” and to prevent Gaddafi from establishing a rival currency called the “Gold Dinar” (leaked 2016).
2. US & British special operations forces, i.e. “SOF teams”, were “training opposition forces” inside Syria to “commit guerrilla attacks, assassination campaigns” against the Syrian government from the very first year of the conflict in 2011 (leaked 2012).
3. Saudi Arabia in early 2012 was committed to overthrowing the Syrian government according to a leaked memo of theirs which stated that they “must seek by all means available and all possible ways to overthrow the current regime in Syria” (leaked 2015).
4. The US was discussing plans in 2006 to “play on Sunni fears of Iranian influence” in order to destabilise the Syrian government in coordination with the Saudi monarchy (leaked 2016).
5. According to Hillary Clinton’s US State Department aid Jake Sullivan in 2012 “the fall of the House of Assad could well ignite a sectarian war between the Shiites and the majority Sunnis of the region drawing in Iran, which, in the view of Israeli commanders would not be a bad thing for Israel and its Western allies” (leaked 2018)
6. According to Hillary Clinton’s US State Department aid Jake Sullivan, “AQ [Al Qaeda] is on our side in Syria” (leaked 2017).
Wikileaks demonstrates that the truth doesn’t need to be suppressed when it can more easily be drowned in a saturated market of degenerate corporate hipster Leftism with its attention entirely consumed by endless discussions about gender, sexuality, and microaggressions against “POC” in the first-world.
Wikileaks exposed how the Democratic Party rigged the primaries. It exposed that Hillary Clinton herself acknowledged how US allies like Saudi Arabia and Qatar were funding Al Qaeda and ISIS. The same Al Qaeda and ISIS that were being used against the secular Syrian government of Bashar Al Assad.
Wikileaks also exposed the corruption of the Democratic Party and how Obama’s cabinet was being dictated to by Citigroup. This was before the conclusion of the 2008 US presidential elections. Around the same time (before and after), Obama was central to two trillion dollar bailout packages offered to banks whose corrupt and speculative practices trashed the global economy costing millions of jobs and scores to loose their homes.
Wikileaks never had to retract their stories which were carefully checked before being released to the public.
It caused countless Neoliberals and Neoconservatives to loose their minds. These two insidious groups currently occupy the political center.
Julian Assange suffered for nothing and was too good for us.
But, but, but the Drought. What Kerry Said. (Wait, Kerry also publicly testified how Salafi Gulf theocracies were willing to bankroll the US to overthrow Assad)
So the Jamaat e Islami and Pakistani liberals (who BOTH shared the same narrative on Syria) were Wrong! Again!
No wonder they are cheering on the arrest of Assange.
“Wikileaks revealed to us (among many other things) that the invasion of Libya was motivated by French opposition to Gaddafi developing a gold-backed currency, and that the United States worked on fueling sectarian tensions to instigate war in Syria, and yet despite such noble efforts to reveal the truth, the majority of the western Left chose to stab those countries in the back because they preferred to believe the lies.
What’s the point of Wikileaks if you don’t care what they’re leaking? Unfortunately that brave man suffered for nothing, and now he’s been swallowed by the empire.”