One day after the Sipah-e-Sahaba Pakistan (SSP aka ASWJ) assassinated Allam Nasir Abbas, a noted Shia scholar, Raza Rumi’s blog Pak Tea House published an article “Hate Virus in Our Society” in which the author (Obaidullah Khan) took up the issue of hatered in the Pakistan society. (Read: http://pakteahouse.net/2013/12/16/hate-virus-in-our-society-2/)
The entire article is an ignoble attempt to manufacture a generic discourse that serves to obfuscate the terrorism campaign the Takfiri-Deobandis have launched on the people of Pakistan. The LUBP readers are recommended to read the article to know for themselves how the blog appears to be serving the Takfiri-Deobandi agenda to turn Pakistan into a Saudi satellite. Below are a few pointers:
1. The articles begins with, “Ours is a diseased society”. It then goes on claiming, “Our society as a whole is suffering very badly with the effects of Hate whether be it individually, socially, politically and most important of all religiously.”
The question is who has spread this hatred? Who has made our society a diseased society? There is no mention of the people or ideologies which are responsible for this malaise.
2. The result of the disease according to the article is, “The outcomes of this are obvious in the form of Apathy, self righteousness, Narcism [sic.], Nostalgia, paranoia etc.”
These are empty words. What is the context of Apathy and Narcissism? What is the nostalgia about? Who is paranoid and why?
3. The article further says, “On religious grounds, hate has come up with many dangerous offspring like sectarianism and intolerance and most importantly religion based terrorism and a terrorist mindset, whose minimal degree is an apologetic attitude for the vicious terrorists.”
Who has promoted sectarianism? Who is intolerant? Who is killing innocent Pakistanis in the name of religion? Who is apologetic towards the terrorists?
4. Nostalgically, the articles goes on, “Islam presented and introduced by Sufi’s and other spiritual personalities was based on love and affection against which Mulla’s version of Islam brought hate and divisions amongst the society.”
The question is: Who is against the Sufi traditions of Islam? Who has been destroying Sufi shrines? What government has banned celebration of Sufi festivals? What institute supports dialogue with the destroyers of those shrines?
5. Here is the solution to terrorism offered by the article, “Now comes the burning question how to deal with the problem? The simplest one would be to preach love and against hate. Unless we are not taking measures to address the issue of hate, treatment and healing is next to impossible. Furthermore media can play a very strong role to promote a culture of love and affection.”
Questions: How can love be preached to those who only believe in slaughtering innocent people? Who will convince an Isamofascist media to become honest? And how?
The Pak Tea House article is a rank example of elitist liberal obfuscation and vague discourse which effectively serves none but Takfiri Deobandis. There is not a single word like “Taliban”, or “Deobandi”. There is no mention of the SSP-ASWJ which has been killing Shias, Sunni Brelvis, Ahmadis, Christians, and Hindus with impunity. It is the government of Shahbaz Sharif which has banned festivals at Sufi shrines in Punjab. It is the ruling Pakistan Muslim League (N) which is the political ace of the Takfiri-Deobandis. It is the very Jinnah Institute where Raza Rumi serves as a director which has been campaigning for dialogue with the Taliban.
The article does not mention any one single person killed by the Deobandi terrorists. It does not mention the immense financial support these Takfiri-Deobandis get from Saudi Arabia and the UAE.