- I condemn the attack on a Church in Peshawar that killed at least 80 Christians;
- I condemn the Takfiri Deobandi attackers who planned and carried out the attack;
- I condemn the Islamist mentality engendering militancy;
- I condemn the killings of Shias, Hindus, Christians, Ahmedis, Sunni Barelvis and other ethnic and religious groups by Taliban (TTP), Sipah-e-Sahaba (ASWJ-LeJ) and other militant groups;
- I condemn the intelligence agencies, the governments, the Deobandi, Salafi and other bigoted Mullahs, the Mosques, the Maddrassas, media persons and the political parties who have raised, bred and supported this extremist mindset as well as the takfiri militants, and justified their existence in one way or another;
- I condemn the apologies and justifications (by PTI, PML-N, JI etc) for Islamist terrorism presented to divert attention and hive off blame;
- I condemn the holier-than-thou attitude of Muslims in Pakistan that considers people following other religions inferior;
- I condemn the right-wing Islamist apologists of Pakistan’s Urdu media and their fake liberal comrades in English media who obfuscate Deobandi terrorism in false Sunni-Shia or Iran-Saudi binaries;
- I also condemn the silence of the so-called moderate majority of Pakistan most of which is actually not moderate but a mass of bigoted rightist, xenophobic morons.
*This list might not be exhaustive so please do not hesitate to add anything you think I have left out.