List of Shias killed or injured in last 24 hours by Deobandi militants of Sipah Sahaba Taliban:
1. Mirza Khadim Hussain Noori, Deputy Director Public Relations, Government of Balochistan, killed in Quetta. (Note: His elder brother Mirza Riaz Hussain Noori was killed 9 years ago in Sipah Sahaba Deobadni militants’ attack on Shia mosque Imambargah Kalan Mikangi Road on 4 July 2003). http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=462853407084636&set=a.294727500563895.60936.293364207366891&type=1
2. Javed Hussain Bhatti, Shia orator (Zakir), killed in Karachi http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=462842373752406&set=a.294727500563895.60936.293364207366891&type=1
3. Ali Raza son of Shahzad killed in Karachi (Orangi Town) http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=462722270431083&set=a.296027247100587.61207.293364207366891&type=1
4. Syed Munsif Ali killed in Karachi (Gulshan-e-Maymar) http://www.facebook.com/shiakilling3/posts/462284010474909
5. Fida Hussain, killed in Nawabshah http://en.shiapost.com/2012/12/15/suc-activist-fida-hussain-shot-martyred-in-nawabshah/
6. Riaz Hussain, critically injured in Lyari area of Karachi. http://www.facebook.com/shiakilling3/posts/462771637092813
7. Farhan, injured in firing in Karachi (Orangi Town) http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=462722270431083&set=a.296027247100587.61207.293364207366891&type=1
8. Shia mosque Imambargah Alamdar bulldozed by PPP MPA Safiullah Darijo and Ikram Darijo in Ghotki http://www.facebook.com/shiakilling3/posts/462728473763796
Ignored, obfuscated by media
In the meanwhile, Pakistani and international media continue to ignore, censor or obfuscate Shia genocide in Pakistan, continuing to misrepresent it in Sunni vs Shia sectarian, Iran vs Saudi proxy and Hazara specific ethnic terms. Both target killed community (Shia Muslims) and killers (Deobadni militants of Sipah Sahaba) remain unnamed.
On a day (Monday, 17 December 2012) when five Shia Muslims have been target killed within 24 hours in Pakistan, one in Quetta, three in Karachi and one in Nawabshah, BBC Urdu reports only one case and that too after removing the Shia identity of the target killed person.
One the same day, BBC Urdu published a detailed report on murder of Hazara tribe in Pakistan, once again removing their Shia identity and obfuscating Shia genocide in ethnic terms.